Fragrance Creators Working Groups and Task Forces
- Canadian Regulations Work Group (CRWG): This Work Group reviews proposed chemical management policies in Canada. This includes reviewing chemical assessments that are released under the Canadian Environmental Protection Act (1999) and changes to the Cosmetic Hotlist. The Work Group determines Fragrance Creators' strategy and develops comments in response to proposed regulations. To join, email email@example.com
- California Air Resources Board Task Force (CARB TF): This Task Force focuses on the regulation of volatile organic compounds (VOCs) by the California Air Resources Board (CARB). Though the Ozone Transport Commission, Canada and other jurisdictions regulate VOCs, CARB sets the global regulatory ceiling. To join, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Modernization of Cosmetic Regulations Act Work Group (MoCRA WG): This Work Group focuses on the implementation of the 2022 Modernization of Cosmetics Regulations Act within the Food and Drug Administration and beyond. Fragrance Creators concentrates on activity impacting fragrance, such as allergen labelling and good manufacturing practices. To join, email email@example.com.
- Toxic Substance Control Act Task Force (TSCA TF): This Task Force covers all Environmental Protection Agency activity on the Toxic Substance Control Act (TSCA), which was substantively amended in 2016. Fragrance Creators concentrates on activity related to existing chemicals and new chemicals. To join, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Supply Chain Issues Working Group (SCIWG): This Work Group tackles a multitude of supply chain-related issues, including but not limited to shipping challenges, sourcing issues, and tax incentives (including R&D tax incentives). The SCIWG aids in advocacy efforts before Congress and the Administration by providing insights and expertise in these areas. To join, email email@example.com